Castlight Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Castlight Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Castlight

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Their recruiters are the worst. They are unresponsive and extremely unprofessional. Someone reached out to me many weeks after I submitted my application, and I didn't hear back from them after following up. The lackluster hiring staff is a shame because the company has interesting product offerings and great potential.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Castlight

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by in person interview.

This company is not very organized at all with the negatives of a start up. Communication is all over the place. Good luck getting them to contact you on time for a phone interview. Then they drag their feet to let you know what is next. This is one of those companies that have been around for a few years, but still think they are a start up. Kind of like a college grad who still thinks they are a student. You can’t grow a company when you don’t accept that your company has grown and now you have to take responsibility for poorly handling candidates.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just normal questions based on the job description.   Answer Question