Castlight Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Castlight

2.0

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, in person interview with hiring manager and Director. Very informal and misleading in the job role/responsibilities as well as financial health of the company.

Interview Questions

• The case study was to write an email to a difficult customer explaining their product would not implement on time.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Castlight

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Submitted an application online, heard back from HR about 2 months later and began what ended up being a very lengthy interview process. Spoke with a recruiter for the phone screen, was then notified they wanted to continue the process which required 5 separate 1 hour phone interviews with different people on the team in different roles- over about 1 and a half months. Then I was scheduled to have a 30 minute video call with the VP of the team, which went well, i answered all questions without hesitation but I don’t think it was enough time. I was definitely more than qualified for the position with over 15 years of experience in the role and received positive feedback from everyone else that I had interviewed there.

So after more than 6 interviews lasting over 8 hours over the course of almost 2 months, I wasn’t offered the role and told that while I was talented and had all the key requirements for the role, they didn’t think I’d be a good fit but might be for another team. What? I wish they wouldn’t have made me wasted so much time, for and qualifications are completely different things if I wasn’t a fit for the team I’m sure they knew this early on.

Interview Questions