Castlight Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Castlight Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Castlight

1.5

Data Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Castlight.

Interview

I found the recruiting unprofessional and desperate. The recruiter called me multiple times without notice and left text messages like “pls call me back” without even letting me know who they are, what the candidacy process is, or even the company they represented. I felt like I was talking with a shady organization and not a public company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Castlight

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was little ad hoc. there were 4-5 interviews, out of which one was where I could ask questions. Overall a great team of people. I live in south bay and commute is difficult so I am reconsidering, but overall a good bunch of people. Its a python shop so that works for me as well.

Interview Questions

• You have a table that contains which book was purchased and a bunch of topics, and you want to find out what other books in the category can be recommended to the user. Design the query   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Castlight in August 2015.

Interview

Offsite recruiter reached out to me about the position based on my LinkedIn profile. I believe it was based on a keyword match. The onsite recruiter got in touch with me and asked me to be prepared for a 30-45 minute technical interview. I took time off to prepare and attend this technical interview from home. What I got was a 20 minute screening call from a team member. At the end of the 20 minutes the call was abruptly cut as the interviewer was getting kicked out of the room. I did email the recruiter to inform that it was not a technical interview.