Castlight Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Castlight Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Castlight

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Engaged interview cross functionally. Focused on my technical depth and my ability to make a difference immediately. Results focused. Appreciate the transparency and in-depth interview from everyone I met. Talented team across all groups with a caring culture. You feel it when you walk in between buildings.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to change health care?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Castlight

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

My recent interview with Castlight Health consisted of a informal teleconference with their cross function team. Most of the conversation involved the company culture and my experience problem solving, work history. Subsequently, I met with key team member and discussed their benchmarks and goals.

Interview Questions

• If I was selecting an employee for hire, which criteria would I choose as a higher priority (academic achievement or the ability to work within a team)?   1 Answer