Castlight Implementation Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Castlight

3.5

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

A phone interview with the hiring manager followed by a trip to the west coast for a series of 5 on site interviews. All travel and hotel reservations set up by Castlight. Got offer one week after on site interviews. Accepted offer, and went through background check process. HR and hiring manager are very responsive to questions via e-mail. All questions/concerns addressed promptly.

Interview Questions

• Why will you be satisfied taking a position that doesn't manage people when you have been managing people for the last 10 years?

Give me an example of a time you had to tell a customer that you were not going to meet project deadlines. What was the response, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer presented, subject to background check. Offer accepted, background check took less than one week. HR very responsive to questions regarding benefits, start date, and logistics.

Other Interview Reviews for Castlight

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Castlight.

Interview

Took forever - literally 4 months, even coming in with a strong recommendation from a current employee.
    Started with a phone interview from a recruiter, then phone with a manager, then phone with a different manager, then phone with the first manager again, then an in-person interview in SF offices with 5 individuals (not a panel, but back to back interviews over 4 hours).

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in the worst project you ever managed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question