Castlight Director, Professional Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Castlight

1 Interview Review

Director, Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on LinkedIn and received an email from a recruiter the next day. We setup an initial phone screen. The call went well and we setup a second phone screen with the hiring manager. That call also went well and we arrange for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I enjoyed my conversation with the hiring manager. We discussed many aspects of the organization, responsibilities for the role and required interaction with the sales team. All of the above took place in 7-day time period.

The next step was an additional phone screen with another regional Director in the professional services group. This is where the process slowed down. The last phone screen was rescheduled several times causing a 2 week delay and then never took place. I got a call from the recruiter that someone else was ahead of me in the process and the position had been filled. He said I was a good fit for the position and had received great feedback from the team, but in this fast pace time for the company they had to fill the position immediately and move ahead.

In the end, it was a good experience. The people I met from Castlight were smart and had clear objectives for the direction of the company. I wish them the best of luck!

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard interview questions:
    What qualities do you look for when hiring/building a team?
    What key performance indicators do you use for measuring team's performance?
    What's your management style?
    etc....   Answer Question