Castlight Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Castlight Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Castlight

2.7

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight.

Interview

Recruiter contact was inconsistent; sometimes would be incommunicado for several days between each email. Eventually spoke with the hiring manager, and was subsequently invited for an onsite interview. This was with 5 different people, for one half-hour each. Interview questions themselves seemed fair and relevant to the job itself. Never heard back, which is very unprofessional, no matter the outcome. When someone invests the time and resources to come in, at least a "no" response is more respectful than radio silence.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Castlight

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied via website. Reached out to within 3 days. Scheduled one day interview (long!). 8 interviews from 8a-5pm. Short break for lunch. Unstructured with a few consulting style cases. Got to meet al belies from VP to associates. Wanted to know about current work and how that work applied to the role. Asked for concrete examples dating back to undergraduate work.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Had a bad experience. Very unprofessional recruiting process where they lead you on. The interview itself requires a lot of preparation too. Worst return on time invested for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Castlight (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position through the career site and was contacted within a week by their internal recruiter.

Scheduling an interview with the recruiter was rather painless and the interview lasted about an hour. The interview with the recruiter was rather formulaic, in that he straight up told me that his job is to fill out a spreadsheet full of questions that he's been given by the hiring manager. It was clear that he was reading the questions word-for-word off the sheet which made the interview feel soulless. It felt like I was being interviewed by someone from the DMV.

That being said, the interview went well and he told me that my skills and qualifications are impressive etc... and that I'd hear back from him within a week regarding next steps for scheduling the next interview with the hiring manager.

Later that day I sent a thank you email to the recruiter - I got no reply back.

A week later I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter - I got no reply back.

Two weeks later I sent a final email to the recruiter, just to see what happened - I got no reply back.

Unprofessional IMO....