Castlight Senior Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Castlight Senior Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Castlight

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Some basic and advance questions about SQL and data warehouse, the manager and technical recruiter are very nice and make me feel comfortable during interview.
It goes for 1 hours and it will cover the technical and culture and also behavior.

Interview Questions

• DDL and Performance tuning questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Castlight

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Really smooth interview process. Applied online - normal steps after, reached out by a recruiter for a screener, then talked to the hiring manager, then the department lead, then had a series of WebEx interviews over a few days with the whole team. Really appreciated that everyone came in with their questions prepared and also offered a lot of candid information on questions I was asking. At the end of the process I had a very strong understanding of what the role would look like day to day. I was already familiar with the subject matter at hand so I didn't really need to prepare too much, but one should definitely want to be familiar with the company and the product when going into the process.

Interview Questions

• What are my career interests and what is drawing me to this role   Answer Question