Castlight Senior Web Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Web Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

This is really quick move. They called my for a phone interview and then put me onsite a week later. There were 5 people I interviewed with. The environment is good, people are pretty nice. They did not ask too many technical questions and we talked a lot of cultures and my past projects. The questions are pretty simple, all behavior related.
Then they sent me back to wait for their response, and they said it would be 1-2 days.
However, I wait the whole week and had to send the HR an email to remind that they were suppose to respond back to me a couple days earlier. They called me, told me they were not willing to give me an offer. "You are a good person, great personality, good fit for the culture and team, but we are looking for a guy who knows more of SQL!" , blablabla... Well, they did not ask me a single question about SQL and how they know how much I know about it.

Interview Questions

• How do you create a report if I change some value of a dropdown?   Answer Question