Castlight Solutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Castlight Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Castlight

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

4-5 phone interviews with potential peers and above and then an onsite presentation of around 25 mins to a varied audience posing as a real life situation of being in a client meeting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Castlight

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castlight in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was bizarre. I was referred through an internal source and I got calls from multiple different recruiters who did not understand what position I was referred for. Wasted a lot of time with recruiters and the recruiters in turn wasted a lot of time setting up the interview - about 2-3 weeks. I know that internally from the sales teams at Castlight they wanted to bring me on board quickly but a lot of time was wasted getting meetings set up.

I finally talked to their presales leadership and I have to say that was one of the better conversations I have had in my interviewing process. It was a fun interactive conversation and very much consultative and honest.

In the end I did not get the job offer as I was informed that they wanted a candidate who has expertise in benefits as they want the new hire to hit the ground running. I got the sense, which was validated by an internal source, that they already had a candidate lined up and the interview with me was to build options should they be needed. I am OK with that and happy for the networking.

Overall, I think the recruiters need to work on their craft and process - the company is solid, the people are awesome and the product is poised for major growth. I would gladly entertain an opportunity to work here again.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Castlight (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through the website and was then routed to an outside recruiter whom I worked with through the rest of the process. I was also asked how I was able to impact sales in my previous positions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer