Castor Electronic Data Capture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Castor Electronic Data Capture

Sort:

HR operations specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Castor Electronic Data Capture (Amsterdam, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

I was approached by an interim Recruiter. She told me she found me via Linked In and was interested in my Profile. We had a nice telephone interview and she made me very enthusiast about the company and the role. She invited me for an interview at their office at the 25th of September 2018.

Interview Questions

• I went to their office and had two interviews. One with one of the recruiters and one with a the recruiter I spoke to earlier over the phone and a colleague . This two interviews took both about an hour and afterward they all said to me they were still enthusiastic about my profile and personality! That afternoon, around 18:00 the recruiter called me and told me all three of them were really happy to invite me to the next round. This round would imply: an assessment, an interview with the COO and and Presentation according to the Pecha Kucha format, these means you create 20 slides of 20 seconds to the entire team, in order to go give them an first impression about you. She asked me if I could this at this Thursday, the 28th of September (!) they were very enthusiast and want to move forward quickly. It was quit an amount of tasks and would cost me a lot of preparation all in 1 day, but they give me the impression that it would not be for nothing.   1 Answer

Product Designer Interview

Interview

I started the hiring process with a call with the HR person few days after applying on their career website. It was a really interesting 40 minutes call where we discussed my profile, the company, their needs and the work environment.

After this call, I was invited to their office to discuss with the Lead Product Designer. We discussed our backgrounds, the position they are trying to fulfil and their processes. It was interesting to see how the focus was on a fair and symmetrical discussion during the interview. It is the first time I learned so much on the background of the person interviewing me.
    For this onsite interview, I had to present one of the work from my portfolio to show my design process and my skills. It was a really interactive interview with a transparent and honest discussion around the company, their challenges and their current issues.

After this interview, I had to work on a small assignment. A 1-2 hours work where I discovered the product and have to explain how I would improve the design of a specific view (process + examples).

The last step of this process was a series of interviews onsite with various profiles (COO, Head of Product, Product Owner, etc.) and a presentation to the team. Those interviews were one more time very transparent and friendly. Having the opportunity to lunch with the team was definitely a good thing.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions on my profile and background. But also a clear focus on the way to collaborate and my design process   1 Answer

Castor Electronic Data Capture Response

Aug 7, 2018 – CEO

Great to hear you enjoyed the application and interview process, we put in a lot of effort to optimize the candidate experience. I look forward to working together!

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Castor Electronic Data Capture.

Interview

I was asked to give a presentation on a topic of their choosing. This ended up to be more like a free consultancy for them. Don't spill all your candy at the door!

Interview Questions

• Please give a 30 mins presentation on how you would approach / implement A, B, C   1 Answer