Casual Male Retail Group Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Short interview, asking how you would handle customer situations and previous experience. Overall the manager just wanted to get to know you and how good you are with conversations. Ability to struck up conversations is a big part of the job and being able to relate to customers to make them more comfortable. After I had the one on one interview I then had a phone interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The base rate of pay is not negotiable unfortunately

Other Interview Reviews for Casual Male Retail Group

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairlawn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Casual Male Retail Group (Fairlawn, OH).

Interview

I filled out an application online within a few days I was called for an interview. Upon calling back I had an interview scheduled for the next day and was called back the same day for a job offer. The interview process was by the book. Asking questions that you knew had right and wrong answers. The application stated full time but the reality was part time. They explain the $6.30 per hour and 3% comission on sales and it sounds like you can make $1000 a week. Completely unrealistic for a regular Casual Male store and a low sales one especially.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is always describe yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They tell you exactly what you are going to get paid and make it seem incredible. In reality it is pitiful.