Catalent Pharma Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Distribution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

It was basic. She explained the position and was pretty spot on. 1 on 1 interview. She detailed the position and I was easily qualified for it. She advised that the position would be selected quickly.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my experience with Microsoft Office   1 Answer

Distribution Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. A few weeks later, I received a call from a recruiter. He set me up with an in person interview. Had the in person interview with the manager and HR representative. A week later, I received a call back from the recruiter stating that they wanted to schedule a phone interview (seems a bit backwards?). I had the phone interview the following week with two supervisors of the department that I applied for. I thought it went well but two weeks later, I received the no thank you email. Confused to say the least.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

I did not apply for the job. I was made to interview and got the job then was forced into turning it down. My situation is different than that of anyone who would be actively seeking for a postion there. I was not lucky enough to have a choice and as a result was punished for that very same thing. After my forced-upon interview, it look two months to hear back. The interview was behavior-based and fair.

Interview Questions

• Just know the technical aspects of the job you are applying for. While they will train you on the job, it does not look good to answer "I don't know."   Answer Question

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview and did not hear anything back for a few weeks after. Was then asked to come on site for a face-to-face interview. A few more weeks passed without hearing anything at all and was then asked to come back for a second face-to-face interview. Finally heard back about the position after another few weeks. Overall, the entire process tool 3-4 months.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about the clinical research process and very specific packaging questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slightly better salary and also a sign on bonus.