Catapult Consultants Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catapult Consultants Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catapult Consultants

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Consultants.

Interview

I was initially interviewed twice. Subsequently I was given an offer that I thought was too low considering my skills and experience. I attempted to negotiate the offer. The hiring manager and I agreed on a revised offer. One day later I was contacted for another interview by someone that was not an employee, but a client. After this I never heard back from the hiring manager again. All I can assume is that they hired someone else for less.

Interview Questions

Was given an offer, attempted to negotiate that offer, settled and agreed to another offer but never was given an opportunity to sign the revised offer. I was interviewed again, and never heard back from the hiring manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Catapult Consultants

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Consultants (Quantico, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

It was very odd. The hiring manager didn't ask specific questions about my background or skills, but gave me a sales pitch for the company. The interview took place at a restaurant. In subsequent interviews that I have observed the same techniques were used, minimal questions asked to the interviewee and long sales pitches in their stead. The in processing is very unorganized and they take their policies with a grain of salt. They also don't have any pay bands and use that fact to employees' disadvantage.

Interview Questions

• Unrelated sports questions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The hiring manager offered me more than what was asked for, however, he and other managers have consequentially used that fact to threaten me. Beware.