Caterpillar Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caterpillar Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

Electrical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter at a career fair at my university. I had seen the recruiter before at various events and tech talks. I submitted my resume online and within two weeks I was invited to an interview. The interview was done on my campus. There were 2 one-on-one back to back interviews, each about 20 minutes. Each interviewer asked a similar set of behavioral interview questions. A week later I received a job offer by email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a group, and a group member was not pulling their weight.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Peoria, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I arrived onsite and was immediately led to a presentation room. A speaker discussed a little about Caterpillar and seemed to focus largely on compensation and benefits. They also discussed some of Caterpillar's core values as well as had us meet some of the higher ups that were involved in the interview process. They discussed what they did and asked if there were any questions. Following the presentation, we were drug tested and then led to our interviews. Three interviewers then sat down and asked mostly behavioral questions. I believe I was only asked one technical question. From there, we took a tour, ate lunch, and met where we would work if they found us suitable candidates. All in all a relatively enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you don't like about yourself/What is your biggest flaw?   1 Answer
    • What was your biggest challenge?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caterpillar in April 2010.

Interview

The company was good and I got the background of being an expert in Caterpillar products. So , I applied and they got me a phone call. I was asked about my present duties, salaries, types of works, satisfaction and dissatisfaction points, level of business in local country etc etc.I answered as i have those in my last 4.6 yrs job. It was a long call over VOIP i think, and at the end none of use.

Interview Questions

• What is your future plan, if company sag you for no reason?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caterpillar in June 2008.

Interview

3 1:1 interviews with manager and division manger.. and others... simple basic hr questions...