Caterpillar LTDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caterpillar LTDP Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a hour long interview which was obtained after a career fair. The interviewers were very friendly and where graduates or currently in the LTDP Program so it was helpful to gain insight on that program from them. It was a 2 on 1 interview all in S.T.A.R format, very laid back atmosphere which helped calm the nerves.

Interview Questions

• S.T.A.R Format: Describe one time where you had conflict and had to resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is tough for this company. They have a lot of structure already in place, thus it is hard to get exactly what you want.

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Peoria, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

The process started with an on-campus interview. The interview went well. About a month later, I got an email request from them to interview on-site. The interviews on site went really well, I thought. The questions were just standard behavioral questions. I had 3 1:1 interviews about 1 hour a piece followed by a facility tour. About 2 months later, I received an email stating that they couldn't extend me an offer after searching for a position that would match my qualifications. They just didn't have one at that time.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Peoria, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Caterpillar uses the STAR format. Google it.

Interview Questions

• Trying to give Safety examples when I just left college.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none