Caterpillar Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caterpillar Logistics Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called to set up an in-person interview. The in-person interview was 1:1 but it was with two different people. (total of 2 interviews).
All behavioral questions: "Tell me about a time when..." and the behavioral questions were more difficult than I was used to.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone who requested something of you that you didn't like
    - Tell me about a time when you handled a bad customer
    - Tell me about a time when you lead a project
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caterpillar in May 2014.

Interview

STAR method: Situation, Task, Action, Response. Must answer as specific as possible and using the STAR method or else your answer won't be highly valued. Follow up questions are asked to get you to answer using the STAR.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent problem you have been asked to solve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview

I first met them at my university's career fair. A few weeks later I interviewed with two people. The questions were fairly unremarkable - tell us about at time you worked as a team, tell us about a time that you had to ask for help, etc. Later that year, I got an offer for a summer internship.

Interview Questions

• Nothing overly complex - just a general behavorial interview.   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Interview

It was a great process. I did not get the job but the people interviewing me were very friendly and it seemed like it would be a great place to work. I will definitely be applying again in the future

Interview Questions

• What specifically have you done to improve efficiencies in a job?   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caterpillar in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was heavily behavioral. The interview was very chatty and relaxed. It appeared that they were looking for examples of how you handled conflict and proof that you can live in less populated locations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you experienced a confict and describe how you handled it   Answer Question