Caterpillar Staff Accountant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caterpillar Staff Accountant I Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Peoria, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

You normally have a dinner with a host the night before your interview. You meet your host first the next morning. He/she took you to the room for interview. There are total three interviewers. They all have few sheets of paper in hand. Interview questions were printed on those papers. They read the questions and take notes. Use STAR to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Staff Accountant I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview

There was a 3 step process. Phone Interview. Second Phone Interview. Third there was a series of in person interviews. The in person interview was with three different managers and lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Not Difficult questions. They were all situational questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate. Tell them you want higher than what your current job is paying you. If they really want you they will pay it.

Staff Accountant I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview

Travel to head office for interview. Panel interview then individual interview with each panelist and a presentation on my resume detailing skills and experiences. Have lunch with a member of staff then tour a plant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you had to deal with   Answer Question

Staff Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caterpillar (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I got a call from the consultant. I took a telephonic followed by a 1 to 1 interview with General Manager Finance. I was informed about the selection but the entire formalities took place for over a month to receive offer letter. The Recruiting HR team is always been slow and requires a push from the operations.

Interview Questions

• Based on experience and professional qualification - AS 28, 30 & 31   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation at this level happened