Cathay Pacific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cathay Pacific Interview Questions

Interviews at Cathay Pacific

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in-person interview (with 3 hiring/HR managers). Reference checks by HR department. Very straight forward questions, no behavioral base questions. The questions are very fair; no tricky questions. Whole process is about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions on scenarios regarding customer service and problem solving ability.
      No past-experience/behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was relaxed and cordial. Nothing difficult, just wanted to know if I was the right fit for the job. Asked about my previous job experiences and how I can bring its benefits to the current profile on offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you think airline industry will be a fit since you are form a different background?   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2009.

Interview

There was a personality test and group interview for my post, in which 4 other interviewees are in for the group test where a qns was posted and we have to discuss together to conclude the final solution. There are 2 interviewers in this interview.

Interview Questions

• mostly quite standard questions like why you would want to join Cathay Pacific, what can you contribute to the company and so on..   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied via email and notified via phone for interview. Two interviews took place with a written test in between. Met with various managers from the department accompanied with personnel. Questions were asked regarding previous experiences, skills, strengths and weaknesses, and mostly getting to know me as an individual.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, there was no online aptitude test and they invite me for an interview around June. As I am an overseas student, they kindly offer interview after the term ends.

Interview Questions

• There was a group interview, asking you how will you act towards a situation. Then there was an individual interview.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. You will have a phone interview, followed by a group interview with other candidates, and finally an individual interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction and educational background; your career aspiration etc. overall a straightforward interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Taipei (Taiwan)).

Interview

In person interview, ask basic question, and allow you to share more about yourselves.
    The interviewers were nice not too strict but to the point.
    The process was not too long. You will have to be very professional interns of your studies and activities in school.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified to your job?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific.

Interview

there are group interview of 5 people plus individual interview with the cathay pacific managers talking about problem solving in the company, it lasts for 30 min for each interviews.

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

CV review then arrange a Phone interview with one person, very strict with 30 min slot, agency arrange the contact with new employer, time booking was tight too , only got told me one hour before the interview is on

Interview Questions

• Why you leaving your company ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process went as follows:
    1. Submitted CV via email to the London office
    2. Attended a group assessment day, which involved demonstrating ability to work as a team, to give your own opinions and to listen to your group's opinions
    3. Attended a panel interview at the London office