Cathay Pacific Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cathay Pacific Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cathay Pacific

2.7

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2009.

Interview

There was a personality test and group interview for my post, in which 4 other interviewees are in for the group test where a qns was posted and we have to discuss together to conclude the final solution. There are 2 interviewers in this interview.

Interview Questions

• mostly quite standard questions like why you would want to join Cathay Pacific, what can you contribute to the company and so on..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cathay Pacific

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied via email and notified via phone for interview. Two interviews took place with a written test in between. Met with various managers from the department accompanied with personnel. Questions were asked regarding previous experiences, skills, strengths and weaknesses, and mostly getting to know me as an individual.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy background check, land a job based on previous experience. Personal qualifications are not very important since this is an officer job, it is just important to the mechanic work properly.