Cathay Pacific Revenue Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cathay Pacific Revenue Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cathay Pacific

2.5

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

They had a phone interview with me, followed by a math aptitude test. The math test contained only 15 questions and they were easy. One week later, I was invited to the math verify test, writing test as well as the interview at the Cathay City. The math test was as easy as the aptitude test and the writing test was not difficult either.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.
    What do you know about the airline industry.
    Related experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cathay Pacific

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2012.

Interview

Did an online aptitude and reasoning test, before being invited to their hq to do another aptitude test. Then an interview with an HR representative, followed immediately by an interview with two department managers. Everything was relatively quick, though it did take a while for them to get back to me with the results.

Interview Questions

• They showed me a scenario with several flights and passenger restrictions regarding destination, then asked me to figure out how to allocate the seats to maximise revenue.   1 Answer