Catherines Corporate Office Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Corporate Office Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Catherines (Bensalem, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied and received a response from HR a few days later. Had a great phone interview and was invited to meet at the corporate office with the HR individual and two managers. They were all very nice and we had a great conversation. I left feeling very confident and was told I would hear back within 2 weeks for the next steps. It's been over a month and after reaching out to all the people I interviewed with through both email and phone messages, I have never heard anything. I find it completely unprofessional not to respond to an applicant, especially since it was an in person interview. A simple thank you for meeting us, but we are choosing another candidate is easy enough to send. I am completely disappointed in my experience, as I thought the people were kind and professional and all I want is an email or call back!

Interview Questions

• Pretty traditional questions on what I did in my past roles   Answer Question