Catholic Charities USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 25, 2017

2.5

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, person to person interview, and then confirmation. The interview was with one manager. He asked the questions that he needed to ensure I was the right candidate. Much of the interview was geared towards my field.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

over skype due to living in another state. Three interviews with Supervisor of team and Director of Social Services. Each interview had questions regarding my previous experience working with at risk populations and how I went about developing those relationships. I spoke about what brought me to apply for this position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with a difficult client and how you navigated that relationship.   Answer Question

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process wasn't really a traditional one. It was through Summer Youth Employment. But When the regular school year started the interview process was like a regular one. I was interviewed by the director of the program for that specific school.

Social Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Long Island City, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

They wanted to know that I had prior experience in the social services field. I was invited in person to interview and interviewed with two managers who had extensive experience at the work location.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with a caseload of clients?   1 Answer

Dietary Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me for a phone interview and then called me in for a interview about a week later I received an job offer. The whole process took about a month

Client Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume, received a phone call and went through a brief phone interview and was invited in for a face to face interview. The interview was with a panel of two interviewers. The interview took about an hour. I called them in a few days to ask when they'd be making a decision as far as hiring and received a letter the next day saying they'd hired someone else for this position but that I was qualified and they encouraged me to apply for other open positions in the future.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was a panel interview with three person panel. Very professional very organized. Interview process was a long wait time interview itself only took 35 minutes waiting for the interview one hour

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Average group interview process. No surprise questions. It was easy to prepare with online resources. Focused more on the prior experience. Did not last more than 40 minutes total.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (New York, NY).

Interview

There were two supervisors at the interview and asked questions related to the job description. Also, there was a written test to determine case notes skills. They called reference after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel working with senior citizens?   Answer Question

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Albany, NY).

Interview

There is a ceo and controller and assistant controller. You all work together 830 to 430, summer hours you dont work on Friday. You will do account payable and account receivable and bookkeeping and ach payments for cookie sales and deposits for the store. You will use excel for cookie sales. They use more than one program there.

Interview Questions

• If i mind working with all woman   1 Answer