Catholic Charities USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Catholic Charities USA

2.5

AmeriCorps VISTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The interview process is very personal, as you are meeting one on one with the person who will be your direct supervisor. They clearly really want to know why you are passionate about working for the organization, and specifically for the section you are applying to. For example, I applied to work for Refugee Services and they asked a lot about why refugee issues were important to me. I was glad to see that this was a major component of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• A lot of us here have very personal connections to refugee issues. Why did you chose to apply to refugee services/why do you think these issues are important? (paraphrased)   Answer Question
    • Program retention can be a challenge in some of our programs. How would you keep high retention rates in our programming? (paraphrased)   Answer Question

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Albany, NY).

Interview

There is a ceo and controller and assistant controller. You all work together 830 to 430, summer hours you dont work on Friday. You will do account payable and account receivable and bookkeeping and ach payments for cookie sales and deposits for the store. You will use excel for cookie sales. They use more than one program there.

Interview Questions

• If i mind working with all woman   1 Answer

Assistant Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick and simple. You meet with the manager of the organization and the ask questions. Should you fulfill requirements they recommend you to the main offices and you will be notified immediately .

Interview Questions

• If I have a cooking license?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be patient, expect low pay. Expect to work hard but it's rewarding.

Kitchen Help Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

I was looking for a job and I went to the unemployment office so they some flyers for Aarp so I decide to feel one out so that what happen . I been working every since.

Interview Questions

• The only question that I was ask was. Am I a Resignted Sex Offender   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Spokane, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. I was interviewed by the head of the legal department and the two attorneys overseeing the day to day operations. All three were very kind and welcoming. They asked behavioral based questions one at a time then finished the interview with a review of their business/work culture and their excellent benefits package.

Interview Questions

• What is one short term goal and a long term goal of yours?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Kansas City, KS) in January 2018.

Interview

Great interview and had really good job descriptions. Also have nice environment great experience with the company over all wish they had more opportunities to move up with in the company

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Houston, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

There are two rounds. First round is a panel interview. They’ll ask you about you prior work experience (they’ll be reviewing your resume as they ask you questions) and why you are interested in the position. If you pass the first round, you’ll get an email (about a monh later) asking for your references to fill out a two page questionaire (it’s super long and tedious). If you don’t hear back from them after submitting thr questionnaire then you didn’t go the next round.

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Two steps interview process. I did not have a phone interview. First, I met the HR Manager and Then I met the program manager on the same day. HR Manager did the screening and then send me to the Program Manager who explained the job duties, what they expect from me, Ask whether I am willing to work on some weekends and after hours etc. Overall, the interview is not difficult. I had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How do you raise the bar for others?
      How did you prepare for this interview?
      If you have several different projects due in same day, what do you do to finish these projects on time?   Answer Question

Rca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy. O actually applied for a job developer position which I wasn't qualified for but they saved my resume and called me back 2 months later to reapply for RCA.

Dietary Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Charities USA (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me for a phone interview and then called me in for a interview about a week later I received an job offer. The whole process took about a month