Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was fine. The fact that it took another eight weeks for the company to make an official offer and the amount of running around I had to do was the problem. Fingerprinting, physical exam, and background check all at the employee's time and expense. They reimburse for the fingerprints, but that takes another four weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to support the mission of Catholic Charities with your work?   Answer Question

Education Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

I waited for 30 minutes to meet someone. They asked me 3 questions. At the end he said he thought I would be a great fit and he would call me by the end of the week to let me know if I was being considered for employment/hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you think we do here?
      When can you start?
      1 Answer

Shelter Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington in June 2009.

Interview

The interview was a brief one on one exprience. It took place on site at the shelter. After the interview with the shelter director, she introduced me to the residents. I thought that the introdction should have been made after I was hired. At no time during the interview was I asked what I could contribute to the organization.

Negotiation