Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston Interview Questions

Interviews at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston (Union City, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

really hot office, basic interview. there really sin't much more to say. she asked basic interview questions, showed me around, explained the salary and benefits. you have to cook lunch for 40 plus people a week, reception was nice

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here, etc   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston (Houston, TX).

Interview

Saw the job on indeed. First a phone interview/screening. Then an in person interview, then a second interview to be offered job in person and discuss salary. Then returned a third time to do paperwork with HR and do drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail a process related to (experience I had on my resume).   Answer Question

Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone first then met in person. They had a board member present for the in person interview. Typical interview of past, present and what you want in future. Situational examples of work. Be ready with work examples if applicable.

Legal Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Face to Face Interview. They ask for your experience and knowledge for the databases they use. At least two people interview you. The manager and the lead lawyer for whom you are going to work for are present at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you? What experience do you have in immigration law? Do you have any experience with lawlogix? Do you speak other language then English?   Answer Question

Legal Caseworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call within 2 weeks. Interviewed in person, they asked for the references then had me take the drug test, background check and TB screening. Received an offer about a week later. I had very little experience and had just graduated from college when I applied. They are more likely to hire entry-level workers than most places.