Catholic Community Services of Western WA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Catholic Community Services of Western WA

2.9

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Tacoma, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview questions were very general and the specific job position was not discussed. The two interviewers seemed uninterested and were not extremely friendly either. One of the interviewers was even eating throughout the interview--which gave off a very unprofessional vibe. I expected the interviewers to be more interested in my skills and how I could contribute to the team; instead they just read off three sheets of general questions.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Process starts with a phone screen, back and forth interviewing, Panel interview, a couple weeks wait, 2nd panel interview, 2 weeks before asking for references, 1 month until job is officially offered, then they submit to HR which can take another month +.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a racial bias that client may face? A coworker may face?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

Applied online. It took about two (2) weeks to be called for an interview. The interview was scheduled a week out from the call for the interview. The interview was low-key. The supervisor and another administrative worker were the interviewers. The interview was about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was given the interview questions by the receptionist while I waited to be called into the interview. This helped ease the nerves greatly. The questions that were on the sheet of paper where the ones asked - I'd say about half the questions were asked. Example questions: What did you like least and most about one of the jobs you have worked at before? Are you aware of the mission, beliefs, and values of the organization? How have you handled not getting along with a co-worker in the past? And a scenario where the question is asked how would to prioritize work load.   Answer Question

Housing Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Yuma, AZ) in April 2010.

Interview

a phone interview and panel interview

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with cultural differences?   1 Answer

Negotiation

you can try to negotiate but there pay wont ever be all that great since this organization is not doing so well with their funding

Housing Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Seattle, WA).

Interview

First interview with three members of the department and lasted about an hour. The second interview was only about 30 minutes with a program manager and Vice President of the department ;this one was much looser and mostly focused on fit with the VP's vision for the future of the department. Whole process was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They sent interview questions prior to the interview so I had an opportunity to research and prepare. Several technical questions about real estate development. Also a section of the interview spent on mission fit with the organization, spoke about the focus on equity and Catholic Social Teaching.   Answer Question

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Vancouver, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online, was called immediately to come in and fill out application.interviewed on the spot. Filled out state and federal background checks. Did a short quiz on common sense like lifting techniques. Called back in 3 days with job offer.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in the field? Do you have your certificate?   Answer Question

Family Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Vancouver, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

15 minutes before interviewing supervisors provide the applicant with the exact interview questions they will be asked, helpful for nerves. Interviews are done by at least two supervisors. Interviews are slightly more comfortable, as supervisors were previously therapists!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked as a team and had a positive or negative experience? What happened? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Tacoma, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very basic interview. Upon arrival I spoke with the receptionist. The receptionist gave me some papers to fill out in addition to some papers to review prior to the interview. I waited for 10-15 minutes for the interviewers. As the interview began, the interviewers were very straight to the point. The questions were standard. After the interview, the interviewers told me I would receive a call to offer the position if selected.

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Tacoma, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring was a smooth process. The directors panel interview potential Program Specialists and make contact according to communicated timelines. They were friendly and welcoming, as well as, very casual. Mostly they tried to discern why I was interested in the position, what I hoped to get out of it and what I had to contribute.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations; you need to call an ambulance for a bad burn a client has just experiences, but you have another client bringing children into a high risk area with pedophiles?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Community Services of Western WA (Seattle, WA).

Interview

A quick phone screen previous to setting up the interview. I was given an info folder upon arriving for the interview with basic info on the organization and also a copy of all the interview questions. It was nice to know what was coming. Panel interview, basic questions about organization, database experience, other computer experience, how you work on a team, etc. There was a vague question about how you relate to the values and mission of the organization, but no specifically religious questions. Interviewers were timely and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a hard time getting along with a co-worker, how did you handle it?   Answer Question