Catholic Health Initiatives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Laboratory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR person for an interview. On the day of, the manager came to meet me at the front desk and he took me to the conference room in which he interviewed me with technical questions and the HR person as more like personality tests.

Interview Questions

• Manager interviewed me technical questions like laboratory testing of specific tests   1 Answer
    • HR asked me in my book of life, what values do I possess?   1 Answer

Six Sigma Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Interview

It was great . It was not anything analytical . They basically asked about all your projects in your resume . I did well and communicated well . They also asked about my leadership experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It wasn't that tough but I expected a a lot

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

glass door helped me in preparing for the interview porcess. it waas a phone interview and it lasted for some twenty minutes. preparing early always helps to gaain advantage over the interviewer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Tacoma, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was about one hour long with the hiring manager and an educator. They walked through a series of about eight behavioral questions, allowed time for me to ask all of my questions throughout and at the end of the interview, then gave me a tour of the unit. It was a very friendly interview, and we all were laughing at a couple points! Overall, it was not a hard interview, but make sure you prep a bit for the behavioral questions and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• What kind of person do you enjoy working with and what kind of person do you know enjoy working with and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you provided exceptional customer / patient service.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a problem you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

the hiring process was very slow; the recruiter was not proactive at all; the interviews themselves went well but there are serious issues with human resources; this was not a glass door initiated interview

Student Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in February 2016.

Interview

10-15 minute phone interview after submitting application, then invited for an in-person interview one-on-one with a recruiter. The interviewer asked mainly behavioral-based questions centered around CHI's mission and values.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you displayed compassion in your nursing care.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Tacoma, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up an in person interview after I applied online for a per diem position in the ED registration department. First you get a phone call from a recruiter, then you are scheduled for a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Interview with both the manager and supervisor---the questions were all "name a time when" lots of questions on when you de-escalated a situation, how you would resolve co-worker issues, and customer service questions. Last question was why should we hire you, first question was why did you apply.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in September 2015.

Interview

Straight to the point. Did not paint a pretty picture as to expectations but didn't turn out so bad once hired. I can not remember the rest of the interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Englewood, CO).

Interview

Process was lengthy (almost 3 months). Entailed the classic three levels (Initial screening by phone by the "first line of defense", follow-up phone call by the hiring manager, then the in-person interview with a 3-person panel). After the in-person stage it took another three weeks to be notified of their decision.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Englewood, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Single in-person interview with the hiring manager. Conversation topics generally focused on the initiatives I've managed in my current position. There were some insightful questions about my management style and projects.

The interviewer didn't seem terribly familiar with my resume prior to the interview. He didn't seem to build much of a rapport with me, either. Maybe that's part of why I didn't get an offer. :-)

Overall, it was a combination of "tell me what you've done" and behavioral interviewing. The questions were read off a list and there didn't seem to be much deviation from the list as a result of my answers. In retrospect, that probably wasn't a great sign, either.

After that interview, they apparently deviated from the next steps that I was told in the interview but that could be an artifact of subsequent communications running through the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How do you avoid getting into the weeds as a manager with strong technical skills?   Answer Question