Catholic Health Initiatives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Laboratory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR person for an interview. On the day of, the manager came to meet me at the front desk and he took me to the conference room in which he interviewed me with technical questions and the HR person as more like personality tests.

Interview Questions

• Manager interviewed me technical questions like laboratory testing of specific tests   1 Answer
    • HR asked me in my book of life, what values do I possess?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough. The phone screening followed by a face to face meeting gives the applicant, as well as the hiring agent, a good feel in determining whether the role and partnership is a good fit.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview first done with the HR director, in which, I had to pass the computer test. Then, I had to pass a medication test. After passing both test, I came back to interview with the Director of Nursing

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a few years?   1 Answer

Six Sigma Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Interview

It was great . It was not anything analytical . They basically asked about all your projects in your resume . I did well and communicated well . They also asked about my leadership experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It wasn't that tough but I expected a a lot

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

glass door helped me in preparing for the interview porcess. it waas a phone interview and it lasted for some twenty minutes. preparing early always helps to gaain advantage over the interviewer

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I was fortunate! I had just finished my clinical practicum there at the office and had already been offered a job, and they knew my character and work ethic already so I only had to do a required phone "interview" where we chatted about the position. I got the job and started about 3weeks later after background check and drug screen....

Interview Questions

• They didn't. They said ive got the job if I want it!   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Tacoma, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was about one hour long with the hiring manager and an educator. They walked through a series of about eight behavioral questions, allowed time for me to ask all of my questions throughout and at the end of the interview, then gave me a tour of the unit. It was a very friendly interview, and we all were laughing at a couple points! Overall, it was not a hard interview, but make sure you prep a bit for the behavioral questions and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• What kind of person do you enjoy working with and what kind of person do you know enjoy working with and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you provided exceptional customer / patient service.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a problem you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Springfield, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was connected through an outside recruiting service and had a phone interview with the hospital inpatient and outpatient managers. They were very thorough in their questioning on clinical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat a recent knee replacement?   Answer Question
    • Why are you excited to move to our area of the country?   Answer Question
    • How would you treat a patient with recent R sided hemiplegia following a stroke?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

the hiring process was very slow; the recruiter was not proactive at all; the interviews themselves went well but there are serious issues with human resources; this was not a glass door initiated interview

Student Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in February 2016.

Interview

10-15 minute phone interview after submitting application, then invited for an in-person interview one-on-one with a recruiter. The interviewer asked mainly behavioral-based questions centered around CHI's mission and values.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you displayed compassion in your nursing care.   Answer Question