Catholic Health Initiatives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Laboratory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR person for an interview. On the day of, the manager came to meet me at the front desk and he took me to the conference room in which he interviewed me with technical questions and the HR person as more like personality tests.

Interview Questions

• Manager interviewed me technical questions like laboratory testing of specific tests   1 Answer
    • HR asked me in my book of life, what values do I possess?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

Was an integration contractor with a right to hire. I had one phone interview with my supervisor and her manager. Pretty standard technology questions. Manager worked his butt off to get me hired as an FTE.

Interview Questions

• Experience with particular software vendors, Epic, Rhapsody, eGate.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Springfield, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was connected through an outside recruiting service and had a phone interview with the hospital inpatient and outpatient managers. They were very thorough in their questioning on clinical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat a recent knee replacement?   Answer Question
    • Why are you excited to move to our area of the country?   Answer Question
    • How would you treat a patient with recent R sided hemiplegia following a stroke?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Tacoma, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was about one hour long with the hiring manager and an educator. They walked through a series of about eight behavioral questions, allowed time for me to ask all of my questions throughout and at the end of the interview, then gave me a tour of the unit. It was a very friendly interview, and we all were laughing at a couple points! Overall, it was not a hard interview, but make sure you prep a bit for the behavioral questions and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• What kind of person do you enjoy working with and what kind of person do you know enjoy working with and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you provided exceptional customer / patient service.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a problem you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview first done with the HR director, in which, I had to pass the computer test. Then, I had to pass a medication test. After passing both test, I came back to interview with the Director of Nursing

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a few years?   1 Answer

STNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Phone very pleasant and information gathering. A joy to listen to the person tell me all about the job description. They are so many people who are going to be nice to the sick folks. I'm surethat interested in hearing more about the job. I am backwards on the phone but she made me comfortable with the questionso and generous comments.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Long drawn out with an HR person who knew nothing on what I was even applying for. I felt I was interviewing them. They also put me on hold for over 10 minutes to figure out a phone issue. Then they had no idea who the manager of the department was due to recent lay-offs.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in September 2013.

Interview

Over the phone entirely. I was hired before they met me. It was very easy and I didn't have to be nervous. The whole team was in on the interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Denver, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

The first step in the interview process is to get shortlisted for interview. This may involve you sending a tailored CV and cover letter in response to an advertised position or going through an online application process. In some cases you may be headhunted or called to interview on the basis of a strong referral.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Application Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Englewood, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

Can be lengthy, even if the position needs desperately to be filled. The job has to be posted internally for at least a week. Then it goes public. Interview is done by a panel of managers and peers. Interviewers take turns asking questions from a scripted list, with follow-up questions.

Interview Questions

• You may be asked if you have any concerns about working for a faith-based org.   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR representative verbally made the offer with a salary, followed up with a written offer.

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Englewood, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

The process was average: Phone screen, Interview with VP, panel interview with Peers, Interview with multiple other VPs, then an offer. The people were all respectful. No trick questions. Required some follow-up with HR to get through the process, but as expected.