Catholic Relief Services Award Management Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catholic Relief Services Award Management Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Catholic Relief Services

1 Interview Review

Award Management Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Catholic Relief Services.

Interview

Human Resources was very quick to get back to you in terms of setting up interviews. However, I think the entire interview process was a little long winded. I felt strung along for over two months to be told I wasn't what they were looking for. I wouldn't call it a waste of time, because I learned a lot about the company and the staff were kind. I just think they could have been more transparent in what they were looking for so I could better prepare for the interview. I once went to an interview thinking it was for one position to be told they really wanted to meet to discuss varies possibilities and just wanted to see what I was looking for. Talk about confusion! In my mind, I'm thinking, It depends on what you need. You don't want to make any "wrong" answers in that situation. There also weren't any deadlines or official job descriptions present. I've interviewed with many departments and so many people it was difficult to really figure out what they needed. I was even told I interviewed with them strongly so I'm still confused. Although I'm disappointed, I would interview with them again if another position presented itself. They are still a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• If we called your former employer, what would be one thing they'd say that you could improve?   1 Answer