Catholic Relief Services Fundraising Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Catholic Relief Services

1 Interview Review

1.0

Fundraising Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catholic Relief Services.

Interview

I was contacted by a PR person and a week later I was interviewed for an hour by a manager over the phone. I was then asked to take a three hour writing and editing test the following week. I was told I would hear from them within a week from taking the test but nobody contacted me. I wrote to ask the manager who interviewed me about the test and I was told they hadn't had a chance to review it. I waited another week and contacted the manager again but I got the same response along with the assurance that I would hear from them in yet one more week. Again, no one wrote or called. All in all, the process was extremely frustrating given the time it demanded and the highly unprofessional manner in which I was dismissed. If you take a candidate this far along in an interview process, the very least you could do is have the courtesy to inform him or her that you will be moving on/hiring someone else.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. What is your experience, why did you apply to this position, etc.   Answer Question