Catholic Relief Services Programme Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catholic Relief Services Programme Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Catholic Relief Services

3.5

Programmer Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Relief Services (New Delhi (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process took nearly three hours with a written component and an interview with the head of office. Interviewers were quite courteous and made me feel comfortable.

They tool nearly 15 days to come out with a decision. Overall the whole process went on quite smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by development programming and about the church position with regard to family planning initiatives   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Catholic Relief Services

Programme Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Catholic Relief Services (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

The interview was quite lenghthy which included one hour of written and almost 3 hours of preson interview. the interview panel constituted of key people from finance, program and HR. The hiring was based on the committment, my composure and knowledge and skills level. The interviewer also discussed about the personal and professional balance and willingness to travel to remote area.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary and joining dates can be negotiated, but CRS has salary slabs and within the slab, they accomodate based on your experinece.