Cbeyond Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

First step of the interview process you interview with a Corporate recruiter. The interview is pretty much a formal interview. They will ask about your job history, education and why do you want a career in sales. they will ask questions like "how did you solve this problem at your last job" or "did you ever offer any suggestions that improve the productivity of your
    workplace."

Next step is you do a field ride with one of the sales reps at the company. You will spend the whole day out in the field shadowing a sales rep cold calling different business, so you get an idea the job is like on a every day basis. You will be expected to cold call a few doors, just to show the Rep that you can handle the basic function of the job. Afterwards at the end of the day you will finish up by having a interview with the team sales manager.
     and

The interview with the sales manager is usually informal and pretty much involves the sales manager trying to get a feel for the kind of person you are, and determine if you will be a good fit for the team. So obliviously try to be as personable as you can.

Interview Questions

• How did you positively influence the productivity of your co workers?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I had 2 phone interview before going in for my "field day." I spent a day with my prospective team to get a feel of the meetings, in office training, and what a day in the field is like. I knocked on doors and tried my impromptu sales pitch. Then, at the end of the day, I had an interview with my prospective manager and the VP of Sales for the branch. I was told I would be called with the results the next business day.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of business ethics questions, such as "tell me about a time when you were faced with an obstacle that you had to overcome." "tell me about a time when you gave it your all and failed. Why did you fail, and what did you learn from that experience."   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was entry level and had no ability to negotiate.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Dallas, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

You are interviewed once and sent out on a field ride if you pass. After a full day you have the second interview where they will ask you to sleep on it and accept or decline.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could hit 50 plus doors everyday   1 Answer
    • Are you self motivated??   1 Answer

Negotiation

NONE