Cbeyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cbeyond Interview Questions

2.6

Tier I Technical Support/NOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Centennial, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. Personality and Technical interview. Make sure you know your networking basics.

Interview Questions

• Anything related to Cisco IOS - I was unprepared for that   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the terms exceeded my expectations

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I had an excellent experience interviewing for the Territory Sales Representative position. Initially, I was called by a Cbeyond recruiter and had brief phone screen and was immediately invited to an interview with the recruiter. The face to face interview lasted 2 hours and was a discussion regarding my qualifications as well as on opportunity for me to learn more about the company and the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Candidate will be asked a series of industry questions and will be chosen based on the answers provided

Interview Questions

• They will be asked questions about different industry acronyms.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

The interview process happens over three separate days. Here is the interview process in order:

-Phone interview w/ recruiter (vetting)

-2 manager interview (Simulated phone call and basic 'get to know you')

-Peer review with current CSA then closing interview with market and regional manager (Observe then ask your interview questions with management. Don't distract CSA you are observing with too many questions and certainly do not critique). Then post 2nd interview discussion w/ recruiter.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you no less than one of the typical "interview" questions where they will put you in a fictional situation and evaluate your responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. It is a take it or leave it offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is typical of a larger company. 3 interviews. A couple of exaggerations in job duties of course.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Interview

Phone screen, field ride, position offered

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Human Resources interview was a thorough screening, Director of the department interview was second and included a top Engineer on the call which was more of a technical interview, final interview was the VP/GM of the office was more of a personality face to face.

If you do not live where the position is available you must fly yourself and travel to the face to face interview as they will refuse to assist with this.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to move to another state for this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initial offer was a phone call and HR came back with a very low expectation and the discussion was lengthy about current existing salary and what they typically offer for this position. Eventually the offer was raised and relocation dollars was added.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by in person interview. Most of the questions were to make sure you were willing to work hard, there were no technical questions or anything of that nature.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring manager, quite quickly after I applied. Very friendly, being like a job buddy for me.

Interview Questions

• There was no hard question if you have sales experience and you know what closing techniques are or how to find clients.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond in October 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter and a week later had a face to face interview. The interview process was very standard and not a lot of unexpected questions were asked. The interviewer was very casual and inviting. The second part of the interview was an excel test. If you have intermediate to advanced skills you should be able to pass.