Cbeyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cbeyond Interview Questions

2.6

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond in October 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter and a week later had a face to face interview. The interview process was very standard and not a lot of unexpected questions were asked. The interviewer was very casual and inviting. The second part of the interview was an excel test. If you have intermediate to advanced skills you should be able to pass.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Cbeyond's HR group is very personable and professional in their recruiting process. They always got back to me in a timely manner, and always kept me apprised of where I was in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Not a single "gotcha" question leaving me dangling on a string. No, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Phone interview, in person , team interview. First two interviews were good when it came for my team interview it went downhill. I was interviewing for what I "thought" was a virtualization position. The team only asked me networking and routing questions. Which I haven't done in years. The team also didn't seem to have much of a personality. I also figured out when I asked them VMware questions they didn't have a clue about virtualization...even though they were interviewing someone for a virt. Job.

Interview Questions

• Interview was just a mess. Asking me what kind of routing protocols I have used..etc just stuff not on ,y resume.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at Cbeyond in June 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Requested to take online assessment. Called in for first round interview, which resulted in a total of three over a 3 week span. They all seemed to go well. After my third and final interview with the VP, I received a request asking for income reported on W2's and to explain in writing my sales accomplishments and processes. Then I was told they would decide who their finalist would be in the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview; tell me about yourself, what you know about our company, do you think you would be a good fit and why   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

daunting, too many general questions and ones that were not tailored to get to know me as an employee or person. the questions were all canned and very inpersonal. no sense of what was really going to happen for the applied job title.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very Professional interview process. Begins with a phone interview. Continues with a face to face interview with a sales manager. Concludes with a field ride day to see the life of a salesperson.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview process could potentially be having to take a full day to do a field ride as part of the interview. If you are currently employed expect to take a full day off work to complete this part of the interview.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

So I technically only "interviewed" with this company once, but that's also because I cancelled more 2nd interview after reading multiple negative reviews on many different sites.

The first interview, though, was a phone interview. Unfortunately, I did not know this until they called me back after playing phone tag for a few days. I had actually applied for a position in Atlanta, but was contacted by the DC office. The first message I received was that they wanted to set up a time for me to come to DC to interview (I lived in VA at the time, so no big deal). Once I was able to actually get back in touch with them, they somehow managed to turn the quick interview scheduling call into a phone interview. Luckily for me, I'm always prepared and am able to answer questions about my experiences with no hesitation. This conversation was on a Tuesday afternoon (probably around 3pm) and they were wanting me to be in DC for the interview Wednesday morning! Yes, the very next day. I lived 3 hours away and had another job at the time, so that clearly wasn't going to work. I explained the situation in a polite, professional manner & they said they understood and worked with me to find a good day & time for me to come up. If you're applying with them, just be prepared!! The questions aren't difficult at all, but that doesn't really matter when you aren't even ready for an interview you didn' know was going to take place.

Interview Questions

• Everything! I was just expecting to be returning a call to set up an interview and ended up doing a phone interview. Good thing I didn't call back while I was driving!   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

first round for 30 mins phone interview, then 2 hours onsite

Interview Questions

• the group sticks to what they are doing and don't care what you did before. just ask what you can help in their system and bottlenecks, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Edina, MN).

Interview

Very quick to hire. If you look on Linked In you'll often see recruiters practically spamming for this and the sales consultant position.
    I applied on a Sunday and got a call 9:30am the next day. I was really excited by the way the recruiter described the position and we both agreed that it would be a good fit with my skill set.
    Phone Interview>Onsite Interview> Field Ride+Interview> Follow Up Phone Interview> Background Check

Interview Questions

• They repeatedly asked me if I can take "No" for an answer, or get dissuaded easily.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

A recruiter for Cbeyond is first contact. One interview with him/her and if moving forward, an interview with the director-- your immediate manager-- then with the VP of branch.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not difficult for an individual with sales experience. However, best to do very little talking as this branch is not interested in you,but an attitude of hard work. Mixed messages will be sent, for example; you'll be asked about your consultative skills; claim to have them, however this branch wants a transactional, one call close mentality. A good answer might be; I will consult with the buyer as the situation calls for, but I am expecting/going to close this sale in the seat.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little room to negotiate.