Cbeyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cbeyond Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

The interview is few step process - first screening phone interview with recruiter, than in person interview with manager of the group - if they like you, you get to go on filed interview- door-to-door direct sales - you need to visit 60 new business everyday and get at least one appointment for next day (real job duties), than if you like the job and your manager likes you, you get to go on final interview by video with the director of sales - he makes the final decision

Interview Questions

• why outside sales? what motivates everyday? why this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 part and ends with a ride along

Interview Questions

• how do you handle rejection, cold calling and long hours   1 Answer

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed twice. First manager seemed to like me, but I guess it was normal to schedule another interview to have me looked over by another manager. Left alone in conference room while regular employees strolled by and stared. Not sure if they were providing feedback to managers about whether or not I'd be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you felt like you let the company down. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Detroit, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

I was called in for a video interview. then called back for a second, third and offer phone call came. we battled a little with the $$. but it was a normal process.

Interview Questions

• if you were one animal what would you be.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is incredibly thorough. Had two phone interviews about a week after I applied, then went into the office for an interview with who would be my direct manager. After that, I was invited for a field ride, where I experienced a day in the life of a sales rep. After that, an exit interview with the manager, followed by a final interview with the vp.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important characteristic this position requires?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Generally you are recruited. You do 1 phone interview with the recruiter. Followed by an interview with a team Manager. Next would be a ride along with a current territory sales rep. (Between each part of the interview process you will be in touch with the recruiter or manager to provide feedback on how you feel about the job). Finally, you meet with the manager again and one of the higher ups of the company who has the final say in your future.

Interview Questions

• What's your most embarassing story?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base pay is standard and the same for everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, Face TO face interview, Interview with Manager, then a all-day ride along, another interview with Manager, and last interview with VP of the office.

Interview Questions

• Have to role play, a sales case, always close by setting the appointment.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Very very pushy interviewer that was quick to make it seem like this was the most amazing job there was and that they were doing me a favor by granting me and interview. By then end they were looking for an immediate commitment and start date. Questions were very routine

Interview Questions

• What makes you tick as a salesperson   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Reston, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring recruiter about the position after posting my resume. I had previous experience in the industry. The interview process was easy but overall unprofessional. The first interview was basically just reviewing my resume. The second interview was pretty much more of the same, but the Area Vice President (Branch Manager) was also involved in the interview. The third interview was a field ride. This consisted of spending a day in the field with one of the more "tenured" reps. He has been there about 6 months. This was where the unprofessional ism really was exposed, but I knew to expect this from talks with people who worked at the company. I did take the job, only to find out that most of the people working there are ruthless and rude. Twenty-five year-old "managers" use intimidation and micro-management to boss you around and scare you to see if you have what it takes to make it at the company. Honestly, I have heard great things about the Atlanta branch, but the branch in Reston, VA did not come close to what I have heard about Atlanta.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing. They offer you the lowest position and its take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Systematic and rushed interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were not negotiation for this position. Comp was flat