Cbeyond Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Cbeyond Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is typical of a larger company. 3 interviews. A couple of exaggerations in job duties of course.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

daunting, too many general questions and ones that were not tailored to get to know me as an employee or person. the questions were all canned and very inpersonal. no sense of what was really going to happen for the applied job title.

Interview Questions

• what is your best quality?   1 Answer

Interviewed for Sales Representative In Los Angeles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Horrible interview process. They scammed me into thinking I was getting a different position than the one I was applying for. Also the field day experience was absolutely excruciating. It was a total scam honestly and I don't wish this position or this company for that matter on anyone. They take advantage of new grads right out of college with desirable commission but in reality and in reality of sales in general it is not that glamorous. The office was stuffy and extremely unorganized as well.

Interview Questions

• The questions were nothing out of the ordinary...I got interviewed a few times throughout the day which i thought was odd but the worst part of the interview was when I had to shadow a current sales rep with CBeyond and go out in the field with him...which basically consisted of knocking on everyone and anyone's door in their given district. It was not only degrading but hugely embarrassing with the way we were treated by business owners and various companies in their territory.   1 Answer

The field day was the worst day of my life. They paired me up with a man that was similar in age that I was. I am 24. After 3 hours of effortless knocking on doors he decided to get lunch at a bar.. and to answer the next question you are probably thinking is YES he did drink (on the job) and during my interview process during the field day training. After he guzzled down 3 Guinness pints I decided to have a drink as well because at that point I knew even if I was offered the job which I was...I knew I didnt want it anyways.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

There was a three process interview, interview was very easy to get. They promise of high comissions and great gass allowance and phone allowance. Was kind of skeptical of it because of all the bad reviews i found flying around the web which seemed very true. Three step interview with the last being a ride along with one of the sales reps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

The interview is few step process - first screening phone interview with recruiter, than in person interview with manager of the group - if they like you, you get to go on filed interview- door-to-door direct sales - you need to visit 60 new business everyday and get at least one appointment for next day (real job duties), than if you like the job and your manager likes you, you get to go on final interview by video with the director of sales - he makes the final decision

Interview Questions

• why outside sales? what motivates everyday? why this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 part and ends with a ride along

Interview Questions

• how do you handle rejection, cold calling and long hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is incredibly thorough. Had two phone interviews about a week after I applied, then went into the office for an interview with who would be my direct manager. After that, I was invited for a field ride, where I experienced a day in the life of a sales rep. After that, an exit interview with the manager, followed by a final interview with the vp.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important characteristic this position requires?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Generally you are recruited. You do 1 phone interview with the recruiter. Followed by an interview with a team Manager. Next would be a ride along with a current territory sales rep. (Between each part of the interview process you will be in touch with the recruiter or manager to provide feedback on how you feel about the job). Finally, you meet with the manager again and one of the higher ups of the company who has the final say in your future.

Interview Questions

• What's your most embarassing story?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base pay is standard and the same for everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I sent my resume to one of my friends who had worked for Cbeyond in the past. The NEXT day I got a call from a recruiter who was extremely friendly. The phone interview lasted 15 minutes and was a general overview of my resume. After that I had an in person interview with the recruiter.

Outside Sales Representation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

first got a phone call, spoke to a great, nice recruiter, followed by another phone interview, then in person had a lengthy interview….then next step was a written test and the recruiter was very hands on and once getting hired, I went to Atlanta, for training!

Negotiation

not able to negotiate.