Cbeyond Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cbeyond Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Long over drawn meet with 10 people. The process is so long .They ask the same questions. There will tons of roll playing over a dumb sales mode. Get into roll and you will get the job. Total of 4 interviews (field ride)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bad please negotiate and ask for more

Other Interview Reviews for Cbeyond

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I had an excellent experience interviewing for the Territory Sales Representative position. Initially, I was called by a Cbeyond recruiter and had brief phone screen and was immediately invited to an interview with the recruiter. The face to face interview lasted 2 hours and was a discussion regarding my qualifications as well as on opportunity for me to learn more about the company and the position.

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

daunting, too many general questions and ones that were not tailored to get to know me as an employee or person. the questions were all canned and very inpersonal. no sense of what was really going to happen for the applied job title.

Interview Questions

• what is your best quality?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Very Professional interview process. Begins with a phone interview. Continues with a face to face interview with a sales manager. Concludes with a field ride day to see the life of a salesperson.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview process could potentially be having to take a full day to do a field ride as part of the interview. If you are currently employed expect to take a full day off work to complete this part of the interview.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

So I technically only "interviewed" with this company once, but that's also because I cancelled more 2nd interview after reading multiple negative reviews on many different sites.

The first interview, though, was a phone interview. Unfortunately, I did not know this until they called me back after playing phone tag for a few days. I had actually applied for a position in Atlanta, but was contacted by the DC office. The first message I received was that they wanted to set up a time for me to come to DC to interview (I lived in VA at the time, so no big deal). Once I was able to actually get back in touch with them, they somehow managed to turn the quick interview scheduling call into a phone interview. Luckily for me, I'm always prepared and am able to answer questions about my experiences with no hesitation. This conversation was on a Tuesday afternoon (probably around 3pm) and they were wanting me to be in DC for the interview Wednesday morning! Yes, the very next day. I lived 3 hours away and had another job at the time, so that clearly wasn't going to work. I explained the situation in a polite, professional manner & they said they understood and worked with me to find a good day & time for me to come up. If you're applying with them, just be prepared!! The questions aren't difficult at all, but that doesn't really matter when you aren't even ready for an interview you didn' know was going to take place.

Interview Questions

• Everything! I was just expecting to be returning a call to set up an interview and ended up doing a phone interview. Good thing I didn't call back while I was driving!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Edina, MN).

Interview

Very quick to hire. If you look on Linked In you'll often see recruiters practically spamming for this and the sales consultant position.
    I applied on a Sunday and got a call 9:30am the next day. I was really excited by the way the recruiter described the position and we both agreed that it would be a good fit with my skill set.
    Phone Interview>Onsite Interview> Field Ride+Interview> Follow Up Phone Interview> Background Check

Interview Questions

• They repeatedly asked me if I can take "No" for an answer, or get dissuaded easily.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

First step of the interview process you interview with a Corporate recruiter. The interview is pretty much a formal interview. They will ask about your job history, education and why do you want a career in sales. they will ask questions like "how did you solve this problem at your last job" or "did you ever offer any suggestions that improve the productivity of your
    workplace."

Next step is you do a field ride with one of the sales reps at the company. You will spend the whole day out in the field shadowing a sales rep cold calling different business, so you get an idea the job is like on a every day basis. You will be expected to cold call a few doors, just to show the Rep that you can handle the basic function of the job. Afterwards at the end of the day you will finish up by having a interview with the team sales manager.
     and

The interview with the sales manager is usually informal and pretty much involves the sales manager trying to get a feel for the kind of person you are, and determine if you will be a good fit for the team. So obliviously try to be as personable as you can.

Interview Questions

• How did you positively influence the productivity of your co workers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

The interview is few step process - first screening phone interview with recruiter, than in person interview with manager of the group - if they like you, you get to go on filed interview- door-to-door direct sales - you need to visit 60 new business everyday and get at least one appointment for next day (real job duties), than if you like the job and your manager likes you, you get to go on final interview by video with the director of sales - he makes the final decision

Interview Questions

• why outside sales? what motivates everyday? why this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 part and ends with a ride along

Interview Questions

• how do you handle rejection, cold calling and long hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Detroit, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

I was called in for a video interview. then called back for a second, third and offer phone call came. we battled a little with the $$. but it was a normal process.

Interview Questions

• if you were one animal what would you be.   1 Answer