Cbol Corp Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cbol Corp Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

They give you a retarded test and it overall takes 2-3 hours. This process is tedious and unhelpful overall. They want to get a lot before they even talk to you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cbol Corp

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

-Was asked odd questions
    -Interviewed multiple people
    -Interviewed with the CEO, COO, VP, and multiple managers

It was an odd experience. Definitely the first of its kind. It was very unprofessional compared to other companies.

CEO asked about questionable topics and the COO droned on for about an hour.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbol Corp.

Interview

The interview started off with a short 20-minute math/IQ quiz that reminded me of SAT math questions and pattern questions.
    Each interviewee will have to interview 3-4 current employees as well as the Company President.

Interview Questions

• The Company President seemed a bit intimidating (but probably due to his character in nature). The questions were fairly manageable:

1) Why should we hire you?
      2) What skills do you think it takes to succeed in this position?
      3) etc
      Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbol Corp in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got an e-mail for an interview. Interview was a long process, talked to about five different people, lasted about three hours. It wasn't that tough, but one of the owners can barely speak English and I had no idea what he was saying or asking and he rambled on and on and on . . . . couldn't wait to get out. I had a poor impression from the tour and the interviews that this would not be the place for me.

Interview Questions

Pay was very low and offer didn't mention any benefits such as vacation or health.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbol Corp.

Interview

math/logic test, not too hard. Met the company chairman, Spencer Kim first. He asked sooo many personal questions that are not related to the job at all. so please be prepared for it. Next, met the team lead and project manager, this part was pretty easy and professional.

Interview Questions

• All asked by Spencer Kim:
      What religion do you believe?
      what does your spouse do?
      how did you get your green card?
      do you have a health insurance?
      do you have kid?
      2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview immediately. You are put in a room with 6 or so other people. You take a random logic math quiz, similar to one you would see on an SAT but simpler. Then you take a tour of the company. Afterwards, you each have an individual interview with Spencer the CEO and Jackie the HR Manager. Spencer doesn't like really long answers or explanations so make sure you get straight to the point (i.e. "Where are you from?" "I am from Los Angeles") Based on your background and experience and whether or not they like you, they will determine which team you belong in. Then the team leader(s) will interview you as well. It takes about 3 hours in total, although it could be a little shorter depending on how quickly they get through you. They said they would get back to me in a couple of weeks. I heard back, saying that there would be a second round.

The second round was just a quick meeting with Spencer again and what his plans were. At that point, we were all guaranteed the position. Basically, if you get through everyone and you answered the questions as best as you can, you are pretty much guaranteed the job.

Interview Questions

• What middle school and high school did you go to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is non-negotiable and depends on your experience and background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

When you go in for an interview, they will put you in a conference room with about 7-8 other people. Then one-by-one they call your name and take you into a separate room.

I was interviewed by the the chairman of the company, who right before, gave a presentation about what they were looking for. Basically outlining the core values of the company.
    He also claimed that he personally reviewed all resumes. But when I interviewed with him, he saw on my resume that I lived on the southern end of LA. He strongly believed that my 45 min commute was going to be too much. Thus not being able to be considered for hire in his opinion.

Not happy that I spent half a day just to be told this 5 mins into the interview. A simple e-mail would of sufficed.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to take a one page "logic and math" test as soon as you get there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Northridge, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Start with a group exam, math test, writing test, logical test, CEO talk, the last round is the team leader interview which you will tell your working and study experience and discuss your future job

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and previous working or study experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviews are conducted by several team managers as well as company chairman. Team managers ask very usual interview questions (e.g. give me an example of a stressful situation and how you dealt with it). Chairman asks much more personal questions about your life and values.

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Longest interview of my life. Took about 4-5 hours.
    So many unnecessary questions... they asked me if I was christian, what my parents do for a living, etc...

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on staying with the company?   1 Answer