Cedar Crest Village Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cedar Crest Village

Cedar Crest Village

Anonymous Employee in Pompton Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedar Crest Village (Pompton Lakes, NJ) in Oct 2016

Interview

filled a application, drug test, physical gave my resume, personal reference five days of origination in a group setting,And Origination for three days with Certified Nurse Assistant on the floor or unit you meet the supervisor and Head Nurse of the Unit. The hole facility is show from floor by floor and unit. You get you ID card with your photo and name, you use this to enter the build. you can only sigh in with this ID card ON the floor you are sign to.

Interview Questions
  • what shift did you want
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cedar Crest Village

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cedar Crest Village

Interview

I submitted an application that I got from the guard house. HR then called me and set up a time for an interview. The interview was pretty casual and included a lot of "what would you do if...?" questions. They're trying to see if you are a caring and hardworking person who will be patient enough to work with senior citizens.

Interview Questions
  • If a resident ordered a dish and you brought it to them, whereupon they said they had ordered something else--what would you do?
Be the first to find this interview helpful