Cedar Fair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cedar Fair

1.8

Sort:

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cedar Fair in January 2018.

Interview

It was a Skype Interview. The interviewer was very nice, the interview was very laid back mostly behavioral questions. It was about 45 minutes long, but felt like a regular conversation.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose between being a doberman pincher, poodle, and a jack russle terrier which one would you be and why?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cedar Fair (Sandusky, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through school job posting website. Received interview where they asked some easy behavioral questions and then some technical questions. Not a bad interview and the guy who conducts interview is a nice guy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work under pressure and how it resulted?   Answer Question

Marketing Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cedar Fair (Sandusky, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

I did the general application online and then I received a call within the month. I then spoke with the hiring manager, who ended up being my boss, and he asked me behavioral questions. It was a simple interview and the questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer
    • Will you keep records confidential?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Island, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cedar Fair (Kings Island, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is a rather long one. There is quite a bit of paper work and they had very slow response time with my hiring. Interview is dependent on the part of the park you are going into. For food and beverage I was hired on the spot of interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate I accepted anything.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cedar Fair.

Interview

Filled out an application at the hiring center. Was interviewed the next day and offered employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate.they make an offer and you can take it or leave it.

Technology Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cedar Fair (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called me and did the screening process. I met with the VP of Sales and then met with the VP of IT. After the two interviews, I was offer the position verbally with a conditional offer via the mail. I had to successfully pass the drug test and background test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to manage a project. Start with what the project was and the end result.   Answer Question

Area Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cedar Fair (Kansas City, MO) in January 2009.

Interview

I was rehired from a previous position the previous season. The interview was laid-back and easy because I knew my interviewer and we had worked together for the whole summer before then. I was called to interview for an open supervisor position for the upcoming season. I have a feeling it was more of a formality than anything else, because my manager well understood my aptitude. I was offered the position the day after the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you demonstrated leadership qualities in the past?   Answer Question

Games Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cedar Fair (Shakopee, MN) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview was about twenty minutes long. I met with the seasonal manager and he asked several questions like why I wanted to work at Valleyfair, what the hardest thing I've ever done was, etc. He then said he would mail an offer of employement to me in the mail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. All Valleyfair employees are paid a set rate determined by the company and that is non-negotiable.

Stage Hand Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cedar Fair in May 2011.

Interview

Submitted an application, easy phone interview, then came in to process.

Interview Questions

• Had to be clean cut to get your photo ID, made me buy a razor and shave there with no cream.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cedar Fair in March 2009.

Interview

It was really easy. She just offered me the position after asking me a few questions about like, why I would want work there and what kind of a person I am. I mean, they only really higher younger kids in high school although there were a few people who were a lot older applying because of the economy

Interview Questions

• Describe a Situation in which you should leader experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations? Nah.