Cedar Park Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cedar Park Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center in March 2016.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews. A phone screen with the recruiter in HR, an interview with my manager, a peer interview, and finally an interview with the executives. It was an easy process and they accommodated my schedule no problem.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. Name a time where you made a mistake and had to correct it, name a difficult co-worker and how you try to overcome the difficulties, proudest accomplishment from your current position, etc.   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center (Cedar Park, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Prompt call from HR to schedule interview, interviewed same week, offer received same week. Nothing unusual or tricky. The employment website is easy to use and jobs are updated frequently so the list remains current.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center (Cedar Park, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with director and manager first. Then was sent for peer interviews with more direct questioning from staff. I was given a tour of the unit and job responsibilities were discussed. Also perks and benefits of the position were highlighted. Overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an issue you had with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given base pay with no room for negotiation.

Laboratory Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center (Cedar Park, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The first thing that really impressed me is peer interviewing at this facility. I know this is starting to become standard practice, but this is the first time I've ever seen it.

I was interviewed by the administrative laboratory director and medical laboratory director at the beginning - asking general questions about experience and scenarios of things that could happen and how I would handle it.

I was then peer interviewed by two of the laboratory technologist, asking questions to get to know me and how I have handled past situations. Opportunity for me to ask them questions about the facility and department.

I was then interviewed by the HR director and a nurse department manager asking various questions to get to know me and how I handle things as well.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a particular situation that often relates to intra-departmental communication between the laboratory and nursing?   Answer Question