Cedar Point Amusement Park Ride Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cedar Point Amusement Park Ride Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at Cedar Point Amusement Park

1.0

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cedar Point Amusement Park in July 2018.

Interview

The interview is really easy. They email you to ask when is the best time to schedule an over the phone interview. Once you get a call from them, they ask you what your skills are and what you could bring/deliver to the company. I got hired during the phone interview. The lady who interviewed me was very helpful through the hiring process, was patient and kind.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills you have that can benefit the job title you applied for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cedar Point Amusement Park

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cedar Point Amusement Park (Sandusky, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a simple conversation over skype with the rides area manager where he asked me a series of questions. Lasted about a half an hour. I was offered a position for that summer during the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Past customer service experience?   1 Answer
    • Why I want to work at an amusement park?   1 Answer

Ride Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedar Point Amusement Park (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy phone interview, and then a Skype interview. Over the phone I was asked about my college progress, where I worked before, I was asked to describe my best qualities and why I was studying interior design in school. Skype interview was more geared towards weeding out based on my work experience versus my personality.

Anonymous Employee in Sandusky, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cedar Point Amusement Park (Sandusky, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

It was easy and took 15 minutes. Just ask some questions about previous experiences and get the job on the spot. No need to be worry about the interview because it was really easy

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedar Point Amusement Park (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2015.

Interview

They hire everybody, ask you what would you like to do and why.
    very easy interview, no need to prepare for this.
    Just smile and be positive and answer every question like you would talk to your friend.