Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2018

2.8

Clinical Nurse I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

You get put in a room with all the other applicants and get called to one of about 15 different tables, each with 2 managers representing their units and interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• You have a patient who is a high falls risk and presses the call light while you are busy. What do you do?   Answer Question

Human Resources Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

I applied three months before getting called in for an interview. After the interview, I just kept getting delays and excuses from HR, particularly one employee who seemed unorganized and was late for both encounters which were the in-person and phone interviews. To me, it is a waste of time to extend dates and one's hope instead of letting the candidate know ASAP when a decision has already been made. I saw that as very unprofessional, sketchy, and disrespectful.

I have a lot of respect for Cedars-Sinai but their HR department needs improvement.

Interview Questions

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Response

Feb 13, 2018 – HR Media Manager

We're sorry your experience was negative. HR management has read your review. We're actively working on changes to our HR services; sometimes that creates temporary disruptions - but the goal is to... More

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online in February ( a little late in the application process). They moved very quickly, responding to my application within one day. I went through three phone interviews, one onsite test, and one onsite interview. Everyone was nice and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were confronted with a difficult problem in a team setting and explain how you addressed it.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

There is an initial phone or web screening along with an exam, basic medical surgical questions. Following that, you would be called in for your interview with your specific unit. I had to wait 3 hours after my scheduled time to interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it   1 Answer

Research Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online for called for a phone interview then had an in person interview. I had applied in October didn’t receive a response on whether I got the job until January. Long process..

New Graduate RN Residency Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

This was one of the strangest interviews I have ever been on. I came in 30 minutes before my scheduled interviewer, and they were already looking for me in the hallways asking if I had arrived. I was greeted by two people for the interview, and they began the interview right away. One individual did all of the talking and interviewing. While I was answering one of the questions that he had asked me, the interviewer pulled out his cellphone and talked on the phone. The other individual seemed disinterested since even before the interview started. She shook my hands at our greeting very flimsily, no grip at all. I was highly concerned for her to the point that I wanted to ask if everything was alright. It must have been an off day for these two individuals.

Interview Questions

• The type of unit that I am the director of is _____ (it was a unit based on your interviewer, not a unit that you picked personally). What interests you about this unit?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Got an invitation to attended the RN Experience Interview, but applied online before hand. All behavioral questions. Nurse Manager was really accommodating. Got a verbal offer 2 weeks after interview. Prior to that, there is competency exam about your specialty, skills checklist, personality thru Prophecy

Interview Questions

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Response

Feb 13, 2018 – HR Media Manager

Welcome to the team! We're excited you chose to make a difference at Cedars-Sinai.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Interview

Very professional setting. Interviewer VERY interested in learning about who you are and how you fit as part of the team. You learn a good amount information about the job just sitting through the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a challenging situation?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Mgr, asked for a business plan presentation but wanted leads and numbers I did not have access to. He later revealed he had a friend in mind. Asked me not to speak to anyone in the department.

CRT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. They called me about 2 weeks later for and interview. The office manager and xray department director interviewed me together. They told me about the place and asked me if I had any questions.