Celadon Trucking Services Customer Relationship Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Relationship Analyst

Create your profile to get personalized information

Celadon Trucking Services Customer Relationship Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Celadon Trucking Services

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

Started by submitting resume through college career website. Was contacted by recruiter for on campus interview. the on campus interview was really laid back, and easy going. After talking for 5 minutes, the recruiter set up an on-site interview for later that week. On-site I was interviewed by two managers both wearing jeans, and not excited to be at work on a Friday morning. They had not even read over my resume or cover letter before sitting down and speaking to me. They asked basic interview questions and I was out of there in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Salary was low, company was not one I could see myself growing with.

Other Interview Reviews for Celadon Trucking Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

I did a followup after submitting my application and resume online. After a short email conversation I was asked for a personal interview. The interview was easy and the questions centered around the STAR approach. The recruiter was very nice and able to answer my questions. Furthermore, he seemed very excited about the company and its potential growth. I was called back for a second interview but due to a later start date, they moved in a different direction.

Customer Relationship Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services.

Interview

They bring you in for a series of interviews. First with HR, second with the management in Customer Service. Both interviews are pretty basic interviews. They seem like they are really just trying to get to know what kind of person you are in general. The second interview can be a little more intense with two people asking you questions, they were very friendly during mine which made it easier. Make sure you bring a copy of your resume. (They do ask for it.) They were dressed in business casual attire during the interview and they both seem laid back and easy going. (It wasn't intimidating at all, which helped my nerves.) The interview lasted about a half hour and like I mentioned earlier, basic questions. (Tell me about yourself, Why Celadon?, Goals, why are you leaving your current job, tell me about a time where..... ect.) After the interview it took them one week to get back to me with an offer and a start date!! Very quick process in general, very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not try negotiating.