Celadon Trucking Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celadon Trucking Services Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.6

Driver Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services.

Interview

I applied and the lead of recruiting reached out to me for an interview. We met the following Monday. He was twenty minutes late for the interview and didn't have any questions prepared. He couldn't even explain a benefits package to me. Basically, it was him selling the job to me. He asked when I could start and he explained he had other candidates to interview. I was told that I would hear back by that Friday with an update regardless of their decision. He gave me his number and email and told me to follow up if I didn't hear back. I've done so twice with NO response. Very unprofessional! Don't waste your time here.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted initially by a recruiter they use who scheduled a lengthy phone interview with me. At the end of our conversation he told me he was going to move me forward and referred me to the hiring sales manager for a phone interview. He informed me that if the hiring manager liked his recommendation he would contact me for a phone interview, which he did and that was approximately a 45 minute conversation with the hiring sales manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize and prioritize your work/day?   1 Answer

HRIS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

2 Interviews. First interview was with one person, the second interview was a bit more intense with 3 other individuals. Both interviews provided the opportunity to expose my skills and learn a lot about the position.

Lease Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

bad addtuided disorgnized takes to long mostly makes no since and would not allow a friend to go here if i can help iti would go to crst or jb hunt befor going here

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

For people that are Cdl holders already you have a practice day that includes a 45 degree alley park and a practice road. For experience people you will more enlikly have a 2 day refresher and rookie Cdl holds will do the same with a 5 day. You have 3 tries to do it. Fail go home. Orientation is 2days.durning your stay there is so much down time and you do not get paid until only only orientation is completed roughly $125. No more no less. After rookie otr which includes 10,000 miles you than test out and more or may not than get hired. For the hiring process you will look at up to 1 1/2 months before you know if you are hired until than it's a wait and pray you make it that far. I say go for it, but can't afford to set and wait than maybe not best option. I am here it's not bad place treat you with respect for most part

Interview Questions

• Make sure your Cdl medical card is all perfect they will look at everything in detail   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Rocky Mount, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Dress Accordingly, Look them straight in the eye, be professional, and smile a lot. Dress Accordingly, Look them straight in the eye, be professional, and smile a lot. Dress Accordingly, Look them straight in the eye, be professional, and smile a lot. Dress Accordingly, Look them straight in the eye, be professional, and smile a lot.

Interview Questions

Thought about what I getting myself into

Student Driver Interview

Interview

Am to ng through the hiring process to regain my cell. So far things are going as expected,on par with past experiences. The recruiter is as helpful as can be,which is a little unsettling considering I already know the history of recruiters.

Interview Questions

• As usual, are you a felon always comes up at the start of the process.   1 Answer

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (North Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

They were rude had no respect for anyone as a human had no respect for the position they were applying for they ask a lot of irrelevant they ask a lot of irrelevant questions that meant nothing the one that interviewed me took a Prozac right in the middle of the interview

Interview Questions

• They asked the most irrelevant questions that I've ever been asked in my life   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of two separate site interviews: one with HR and the other with a department head. I had to drive 3 hours to the interview so I requested if I could be have both interviews same day, which did happen. I felt like the rug was pulled out from under me when I was told the job was actually for driver manager, they just gave it a fancier name to get people to apply.

Interview Questions

• Would you want to work from 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, or the 2-2-3 shift?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a three step interviews process. The first interview was with the recruiters, second interview was with the manager, third interview was with everyone in the recruiting department (4 people) and consisted of a resume test (evaluating resumes that were sent to me ahead of time).

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain my reasoning for why I would or would not have brought someone in for an interview based off of the resumes I was provided during the third interview.   Answer Question