Celadon Trucking Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Celadon Trucking Services

2.6

Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

fairly quick, mostly on computer screen answering questions. may get chance to meet manager in person or may not. but orientation is about two days depending upon your motivation to complete assignments

Interview Questions

• Do you have trouble sleeping   1 Answer

Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2012.

Interview

just went in got a physcial and road test and back ground check and stayed all week you got a new trk and an good job

Interview Questions

• the road test you dont know what to except in the road.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a three step interviews process. The first interview was with the recruiters, second interview was with the manager, third interview was with everyone in the recruiting department (4 people) and consisted of a resume test (evaluating resumes that were sent to me ahead of time).

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain my reasoning for why I would or would not have brought someone in for an interview based off of the resumes I was provided during the third interview.   Answer Question

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (North Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

They were rude had no respect for anyone as a human had no respect for the position they were applying for they ask a lot of irrelevant they ask a lot of irrelevant questions that meant nothing the one that interviewed me took a Prozac right in the middle of the interview

Interview Questions

• They asked the most irrelevant questions that I've ever been asked in my life   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of two separate site interviews: one with HR and the other with a department head. I had to drive 3 hours to the interview so I requested if I could be have both interviews same day, which did happen. I felt like the rug was pulled out from under me when I was told the job was actually for driver manager, they just gave it a fancier name to get people to apply.

Interview Questions

• Would you want to work from 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, or the 2-2-3 shift?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

interview took 2 separate steps, three different managers were in the room, very casual atmosphere, they explained (vaguely) the position (not explaining it is a call center with very high volumes of calls , asked about different situations and the outcome, typical questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you in a lead position and had to make quick decisions and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted initially by a recruiter they use who scheduled a lengthy phone interview with me. At the end of our conversation he told me he was going to move me forward and referred me to the hiring sales manager for a phone interview. He informed me that if the hiring manager liked his recommendation he would contact me for a phone interview, which he did and that was approximately a 45 minute conversation with the hiring sales manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize and prioritize your work/day?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

Upon arriving, the front desk ladies did not acknowledge me so it was a little awkward and unclear as to what I was to do first. Finally, I just approached one of them and without looking at me, she asked what I was there for. I told her I had an interview so she asked for my ID and handed me a clipboard of paperwork to fill out. They gave me a guest pass and after waiting 20 minutes, I was called in for an interview. It was very casual at first with the first interviewer but the 2nd interviewer was a bit more intimidating. She had tough questions which really made me rethink if this particular internship position was appropriate for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked quite a bit about my experience and how it related to the position but I could not respond appropriately.   Answer Question

Market Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Long process, started with a recruiter contacting me. Then instead of going in for the first interview, I had to fill out a Questionnaire with pretty basic behavioral questions. Then I got invited to a face-to-face interview a week later and then didn't hear back for another 3 weeks

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services in December 2014.

Interview

I received a call for an interview 2 weeks after I submitted my application. I asked the HR rep for a phone interview to start with because I live 3 hours away and was looking to relocate. The HR rep said they wanted an in person interview. I set up a day to drive there for the interview. When I got there, the HR rep had the day off so another HR rep showed me to a conference room. He then asked what position I was there to interview for. After waiting about 10 minutes the hiring manager came in the room. She seemed very unprepared for my interview and asked very few questions. I had the opportunity to ask some questions about the position and company. After about 10 minutes, the interview was over. I was irritated because I had driven a very long way for the interview, and everyone seemed very unprepared to speak with me and could care less about the time it took me to get there.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were typical interview questions, though I was only asked about 2-3 questions.   Answer Question