Celadon Trucking Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Celadon Trucking Services

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, two in person interviews. During my first scheduled in person interview, the full panel was not available. The questioning and conversation was very scattered and unorganized. very casual process.

Interview Questions

• Fairly easy questioning. Seemed some what unsure about what they wanted out of the position.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

Really good, very focused with getting all important info out.tested your driving abilities and your skills.made to weed out unsafe drivers. Drug tested all employees. Helped with getting money to you

Interview Questions

• What your special skills are   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you advise what you want to work in.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

For people that are Cdl holders already you have a practice day that includes a 45 degree alley park and a practice road. For experience people you will more enlikly have a 2 day refresher and rookie Cdl holds will do the same with a 5 day. You have 3 tries to do it. Fail go home. Orientation is 2days.durning your stay there is so much down time and you do not get paid until only only orientation is completed roughly $125. No more no less. After rookie otr which includes 10,000 miles you than test out and more or may not than get hired. For the hiring process you will look at up to 1 1/2 months before you know if you are hired until than it's a wait and pray you make it that far. I say go for it, but can't afford to set and wait than maybe not best option. I am here it's not bad place treat you with respect for most part

Interview Questions

• Make sure your Cdl medical card is all perfect they will look at everything in detail   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me about setting up an interview. I had a phone screening with one of the account executive manger. I was brought in to see the facility and job shadow an employee for an hour. When I was there I always had an interview with the person I did my phone screening with as well as the supervisor. The interview seemed to go well, but the recruiter never responded back to any of my phone calls or emails. Isn't that their job?... would have been nice to at least let me know I did not get the job.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services.

Interview

Very laid back and scripted questions. The person interviewer stuck close to my resume and made sure everything I said aligned with my resume. They would look at past jobs I have had and ask questions based off of those jobs.

Semi Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called about working for Celadon and asked questions as the example shown below. There was a series of phone calls. Questions related to my previous experience as a driver and the time lapse between driving jobs. They needed verifiable driving experience within a five year period and also any driving violations, which equated to zero. They ran an extension background check with verbal confirmation from me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really. I had some experience and was paid for my experience as opposed to recent graduates.

Help Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Very few questions asked of myself, I had to drive the interview process. (What a manager should do anyways?) The process started via LinkedIn recruiter. 30 min. tea and crumpets discussion I would call it.

Lease Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

bad addtuided disorgnized takes to long mostly makes no since and would not allow a friend to go here if i can help iti would go to crst or jb hunt befor going here

Fleet Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services in June 2012.

Interview

was great, interview let you talk and react and be yourself, Made you feel relaxed and told to the point what was ask of you and what your job requires. Told you up front the do and donts and the salarys, Knowing that i have driving experence I understood the driver more, for I have been in the shoe they walk in.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed at the time with the Director of recruiting, He was very nice and laid back. It probably lasted about 20 mins or so. He told he what I would be doing every day

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, and why you want to become a recruiter   Answer Question