Celadon Trucking Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Celadon Trucking Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Celadon Trucking Services

2.6

HRIS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

2 Interviews. First interview was with one person, the second interview was a bit more intense with 3 other individuals. Both interviews provided the opportunity to expose my skills and learn a lot about the position.

Student Driver Interview

Interview

Am to ng through the hiring process to regain my cell. So far things are going as expected,on par with past experiences. The recruiter is as helpful as can be,which is a little unsettling considering I already know the history of recruiters.

Interview Questions

• As usual, are you a felon always comes up at the start of the process.   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

Started by submitting resume through college career website. Was contacted by recruiter for on campus interview. the on campus interview was really laid back, and easy going. After talking for 5 minutes, the recruiter set up an on-site interview for later that week. On-site I was interviewed by two managers both wearing jeans, and not excited to be at work on a Friday morning. They had not even read over my resume or cover letter before sitting down and speaking to me. They asked basic interview questions and I was out of there in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Salary was low, company was not one I could see myself growing with.

Customer Relationship Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

I did a followup after submitting my application and resume online. After a short email conversation I was asked for a personal interview. The interview was easy and the questions centered around the STAR approach. The recruiter was very nice and able to answer my questions. Furthermore, he seemed very excited about the company and its potential growth. I was called back for a second interview but due to a later start date, they moved in a different direction.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services.

Interview

They bring you in for a series of interviews. First with HR, second with the management in Customer Service. Both interviews are pretty basic interviews. They seem like they are really just trying to get to know what kind of person you are in general. The second interview can be a little more intense with two people asking you questions, they were very friendly during mine which made it easier. Make sure you bring a copy of your resume. (They do ask for it.) They were dressed in business casual attire during the interview and they both seem laid back and easy going. (It wasn't intimidating at all, which helped my nerves.) The interview lasted about a half hour and like I mentioned earlier, basic questions. (Tell me about yourself, Why Celadon?, Goals, why are you leaving your current job, tell me about a time where..... ect.) After the interview it took them one week to get back to me with an offer and a start date!! Very quick process in general, very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not try negotiating.

Local Coordinatore Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward, three managers interviewed me with basic interview questions. They were from different areas so they were trying to see where I fit in. The panel interview actually wasn't as difficult as many other panel interviews I had done. The interview process is actually quite easy and as close as one could say to enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty much textbook questions that you would expect. What is your biggest difficulty at work was the worst question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't really appreciate negotiating, I did get them up, but they did not view a decade of management experience as a good reason to get more money for a management job.

Sales Informatics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted Resume at a career fair and was then asked to apply online for a sales intern position. The application was simple, not overwhelming. Had an in office interview with 2 people interviewing me. They were both extremely welcoming, and were not trying to trip me up in the interview. Less than 2 weeks after the interview took place, I received a phone call saying I had been accepted for the position.

Operations Analyst/Driver Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (New York, NY).

Interview

There was only one full on site interview at one of the terminals. It only took about 45 minutes. They told me right in the interview it would start off in night shift before going to first after an unspecified amount of time. I'd have no problem signing up for night shift, except it was the first I heard about it during the whole application process, and I would've liked to have known about it before I applied They did extend an offer, but I needed a job that better suited my background and this was not it. The pay rate was under my expectations, especially for third shift to begin with, and I have 5 years of work experience under my belt.

Interview Questions

• This position is for night shift, will you have any concerns with that?   Answer Question

Dispatcher Night Shift (Logistics Coordinator) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was at night (after 9 p.m.) and it lasted 10 minutes. The manager prefaced the interview with "This will only take a few minutes." however when it went past a few minutes it was a positive sign. He asked me how much money I expected and due to glass-door I was able to confidently ask for $38,500 and then received an offer letter for $39,000.

Professional Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2019.

Interview

Apply online, recruiter gets in touch with you and you correspond via email and or phone. After coming to agreeable terms with recruiter they’ll either bus you or fly you in to one of their orientation locations - I went to Indianapolis. It’s a 3 day orientation in which you’ll do a medical, background check, road skills test and online safety short courses. Progressing through the stages will depend on clearance for each or results. Depending on your experience you might have to wait to be assigned a trainer or a truck and then you’re on your way.