Celadon Trucking Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celadon Trucking Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Celadon Trucking Services

2.6

Fleet Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services in October 2011.

Interview

I was initially given a phone interview following my application. This was a quick, 10 minute conversation regarding my experience. Next, I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview two days later. This interview lasted about a half an hour and was mainly concerned with my resume and in-depth explanation of it. This went well and so I was asked to meet with two other managers. The first question was "Tell me everything you know about Celadon". I felt like the interview was a bit unguided and the managers had not previously planned what to ask. I had to repeat a lot of the answers from the first interview. A couple of things about the office and the work culture-the office is very pleasant and stress free. Everyone had a kind of laid-back no nonsense attitude without a lot of pressure. Also, this position doesn't pay a lot but I was introduced to a couple of fleet managers and they seemed really satisfied.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything you know about Celadon.   1 Answer