Celadon Trucking Services Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Celadon Trucking Services Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Celadon Trucking Services

2.0

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services in December 2014.

Interview

I received a call for an interview 2 weeks after I submitted my application. I asked the HR rep for a phone interview to start with because I live 3 hours away and was looking to relocate. The HR rep said they wanted an in person interview. I set up a day to drive there for the interview. When I got there, the HR rep had the day off so another HR rep showed me to a conference room. He then asked what position I was there to interview for. After waiting about 10 minutes the hiring manager came in the room. She seemed very unprepared for my interview and asked very few questions. I had the opportunity to ask some questions about the position and company. After about 10 minutes, the interview was over. I was irritated because I had driven a very long way for the interview, and everyone seemed very unprepared to speak with me and could care less about the time it took me to get there.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were typical interview questions, though I was only asked about 2-3 questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Celadon Trucking Services

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, two in person interviews. During my first scheduled in person interview, the full panel was not available. The questioning and conversation was very scattered and unorganized. very casual process.

Interview Questions

• Fairly easy questioning. Seemed some what unsure about what they wanted out of the position.   Answer Question