Celadon Trucking Services Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celadon Trucking Services Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Celadon Trucking Services

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of two separate site interviews: one with HR and the other with a department head. I had to drive 3 hours to the interview so I requested if I could be have both interviews same day, which did happen. I felt like the rug was pulled out from under me when I was told the job was actually for driver manager, they just gave it a fancier name to get people to apply.

Interview Questions

• Would you want to work from 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, or the 2-2-3 shift?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Celadon Trucking Services

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Celadon Trucking Services (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

interview took 2 separate steps, three different managers were in the room, very casual atmosphere, they explained (vaguely) the position (not explaining it is a call center with very high volumes of calls , asked about different situations and the outcome, typical questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you in a lead position and had to make quick decisions and what was the outcome?   Answer Question